Cook - Cafe Neo Any Educational Level Job1 week ago - Cook / Catering / Confectionery Job - Lagos - 54 views
- We are looking to hire an excellent Cook that will follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals according to the approved menu.
- They must be adept in moving around the kitchen and great at multitasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Work closely with the Head chef to achieve excellence in meal executions in a timely manner.
- Ensure a great presentation of dishes and extreme attention to detail.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Neo represents a modern and vibrant approach to celebrating Africa’s coffee heritage. Primarily sourced from the shores of Lake Kivu in the Hills of Rwanda, each coffee bean is nurtured then roasted to perfection to produce that perfect cup. For us, the development of the Nigerian agro-industry is a key focus area, this is why we work with local farmers and suppliers to bring you a taste of the Nigerian bean and ensure you experience your favourite breakfast meals, Naija style.