Cook: Aegis of Bellevue Overlake in Bellevue, Washington | Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Bellevue - 101 views
As a Cook, your contributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Helping serve residents
- Opportunity for growth to Lead Prep Cook
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a minimum age of 18 years old
- Food preparation and and production experience required
- Ability to meet all health requirements
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
At Aegis Living, we value our employees for the meaningful impact they make in the lives of residents every day – the wrinkled smiles, hearty laughter and warm hugs. They create the loving homes that nurture and delight our residents and bring peace of mind to our families. Our success and strong company culture is directly attributed to the dedicated and loving employees who work in our communities.Our success and strong company culture are directly attributed to our dedicated and loving staff members. Therefore, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best staff at every level within our company. We are committed to providing work that is rewarding and fulfilling to those we employ. And we will reward our dedicated employees with opportunities for growth and a work environment that is inspiring.