Cook 500 Bonus Sky Rehab Hospital Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 months ago - Human Resources Jobs - Bowling Green - 205 views
The Cook performs a variety of duties necessary for the operation of a hospital food service department. Maintains high standards of food quality, nutritional value of food, sanitation, safety and presents food in an appetizing manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a cook in lieu of education will
- be considered.
- Food handling certification as required by State regulations.
- Culinary arts training preferred.
- Two (2) years of food service experience preferred, including a minimum of one (1) year of experience
- cooking and working in an institutional setting.
- Therapeutic Diet experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Bowling Green, KY area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Vibra Healthcare’s medical professionals have been diagnosing and treating patients’ medical conditions all across the country since 2004. We strive to provide people nationwide with effective and personalized medical services. Our doctors, physicians, specialists, and staff are all highly trained and heavily experienced. We are well-versed in a vast range of different medical practices and we have encountered virtually every medical condition there is. You sleep well at night knowing the healthcare personnel at Vibra Healthcare are working hard around the clock to ensure you get the high-quality medical services you need and deserve.