Contracts Manager Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Culver City - 28 views
Robert Half Legal seeks an experienced Contracts Manager for a growing Westside entertainment client. This role will support the Director of Business & Legal Affairs with the drafting, negotiation and redlining of below the line agreements, NDAs, MSAs, licensing and other contracts as needed. Experience within a film/TV production, digital media or other entertainment environment is preferred. This opportunity is ideal for someone able to prioritize a busy desk, interface professionally with numerous internal and external stakeholders, manage deadlines and generate superior work product for this busy team. If you would like to be presented please email your resume directly to email@example.com TODAY!
- Demonstrated enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
- Heightened organizational skills to track and monitor contracts for future obligations, expiration dates and other contractual deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- 2+ years of experience with contract administration
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Redlining experience desired
- Proficiency in database management
- Track record of expertise in diverse computer applications
If you're looking for work at a dynamic, growing company, this could be an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career. People who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment are our ideal candidates.Please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.