Continental Cook - De Sarabbell Global Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Cook / Catering / Confectionery Job - Eket - 117 views
- We are expanding our food business in Akwa lbom state (Eket) we are currently recruiting a skilled Cook who can prepare local and Continental dishes
- To set up the kitchen with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, Slicing, cutting, shredding meat and vegetables, Braising and grilling meat and vegetables etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers at the right temperatures
- Consistently maintains a neat, clean uniform, with allocated face mask, gloves & PPE at all times
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Maintain all COVID infection prevention polices & procedures within all areas of kitchen operation
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Manage the kitchen staff to ensure the cooking and delivering of food
- Maintain approved menu and ensure consistency in quality of meals at all times
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Monitor food stock, order food and supplies as required and ensure value for money is received
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow food safety standards
- Manage relationships with suppliers and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Check freshness of food and ingredients from suppliers
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers' preferences, if applicable.
- Liaising with waiting staff once orders are finalised.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
- Ensure the weekly & monthly kitchen & storage sanitation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the highest quality product by performing all required procedures, quality checks and documentation to meet specifications.
- Excellent organizational skill is also required
- Proven work experience in any notable/reputable fast food restaurants is an added advantage.
- If need be we will provide successful applicant with a shared accommodation.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
De Sarabbell Global concept is a multinational company currently incorporated into two industries in Nigeria: foods and beverages & prints and media.