Content Writer and Social Media Associate Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 767 views
- Running company social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content including uniquely crafted Weekly Newsletters.
- Develop, Build and Manage a Solid, Wide Online community by responding to comments across all platforms.
- Post educative contents on all our social media pages and writing of tech-related subject matters to be published.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence and monitoring company's brand on social media.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive team.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers and manage all our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- At least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferred candidates should have a background in Tech.