Content Marketing Intern - Bingreach Digital Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Lagos - 290 views
- This is an entry-level internship position. You will be learning & working with us to understand how content marketing turns total strangers into loyal customers for businesses.
- As a content creator, you will focus on taking responsibility for the visual creative output of the brand and its clients
- Ability to think up creative visual ideas to promote brands in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design, and basic Copywriting skills
- Post-production and editing of video and images
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive and able to communicate operational initiatives
- Experience with Photoshop or Canva.Premiere Pro is a plus
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Passion for service.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applications without Cover Letters would be deleted immediately.
- Don't forget to include your personal Instagram and LinkedIn handles.