Content Marketer - Youverify Bachelor's Degree Job2021-10-13 11:09 Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs Lagos 498 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for a Content Marketer to join the Sales/Marketing team to lead our inbound marketing activities.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the overall company's content strategy.
- The candidate will also be responsible for the management, creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
- For this role, the candidate is required to be a creative, analytical, and quantitative thinker with an audience-first approach to content creation and delivery.
- The candidate will be expected to understand the nuances of several content delivery channels advantages and shortcomings and how to utilize data in formulating campaign strategies.
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online and offline platforms.
- Produce well-researched content for publication
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing,
- product descriptions, campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website and other online assets in search results
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Research and Implement SEO best practices.
- Develop content distribution strategies across various content delivery channels
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic and engagement in general
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics/direction
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed.
- BSc Degree qualification
- 3-5+ Proven experience as a Content Marketer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS landscape
- Familiar with content marketing tactics (e.g. SEO, etc)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, Marketing automation tools, Sales CRMs, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and a result-focused mindset
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Content Marketer" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings.