Content Developer - Prestigious Consulting Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Media / Advertising / Branding Jobs - Lagos - 328 views
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Mass Communication or a related field.
- Experience in copywriting, graphic design, programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including Asana, WordPress, Photoshop, and Flash.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.