Content Creator / Graphic Artist - AnneMarthas Global HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation - Lagos - 234 views
- Our Content Creator/Graphic Artist will write, design and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages such as; articles, ebooks and social media posts.
- With the aid of current business tools you must be able to write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote our content on social media.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through the use of social media.
- Creating contents on social media pages like; Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp and engaging in interpersonal marketing of the contents to reach close individuals. I.e, sharing contents on Whatsapp status
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team in planning and executing digital marketing schedules, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing the creation of digital and video content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Boost brand awareness through creation of engaging contents such as giveaway, discounts,
- create contents based on the organisation and its environment using organization original images
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must have relevant qualifications
- Must have experience creating contents, designing graphics and video editing.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Must be able to create ads and be skilled in SEO
- Must be passionate about the real estate industry.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales funnels.
- Must be tech and social media savvy.
- Must be able to write intriguing media contents and storytelling
- Must be a critical thinker and be a fast learner.
- Must be proficient in the use of the MS office and graphic design tools.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior hands-on telemarketing experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.