Consultant - Managed Services - MDM Operations Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Broomall - 131 views
Love consulting but tired of the travel? The Network Operations Consultant is a member of our Managed Services team who provides offsite application administration for Veeva clients as a subject matter expert of Veeva Network. In this role you will work with multiple clients via phone and web meeting to deliver post-deployment consulting in support of their MDM system.
This is a full time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer facing, non-travel role. There may be travel opportunities at select times of year for internal events. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Assist in ongoing management of customers' Network MDM implementations
- Providing expertise and knowledge to the customer on the Veeva Network solution
- Manage large data sets, including data integrity checks and normalization
- Performing match tuning, loading and/or extraction of data
- Consulting on best practices and overall solutions based on requirements
- Work with CRM Managed Services consultants, if necessary, to map data between systems
- Providing customer education and assistance with implementation of new Veeva Network functionalities
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and other Veeva solutions
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices
- Uphold the Veeva Vision and Values including "Do the Right Thing" and "Customer Success"
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis. Typically, very skilled with MS Excel for smaller data sets and MS Access or SQL for larger datasets.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as the position is client facing
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with Master Data Management within a CRM (and preferably experience with (please use the apply button below))
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, (please use the apply button below)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Charitable Giving Program
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.