Compensation Director Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Mountain View - 109 views
This Lark role is responsible for partnering with leaders, designing and managing of compensation plans and programs - variable compensation, sales compensation and executive programs. Our goal is to drive engagement and position Lark as an employer of choice by supporting the attraction and retention of talent, through a competitive reward offering for employees.
The role will report to the Acting Head of People Operations and have responsibility for covering compensation management for Lark's business and technical teams. The role may also provide input to Lark's BOD Compensation Committee.
What You'll Do
- Drive total compensation strategy for Lark through providing expert compensation guidance and carrying out benchmarking and competitive analysis.
- Develop and review compensation plans, policies and processes, making recommendations and managing the implementation of change and/or new initiatives.
- Assist with all Lark executive offers, partnering with TA and hiring managers to communicate offers effectively to candidates.
- Drive leadership self-sufficiency by effectively communicating Lark's reward philosophy and compensation guidelines.
- Provide compensation support and advisement to all Larkers.
- Ensure the successful delivery of compensation plans including recognition, bonus and sales incentive plans.
- Create, manage and communicate new job band, job families and career ladders for technical and business organizations.
- Deliver workshops to business leaders on current and future trends to help facilitate discussions related to the market and how it impacts our business model & resourcing strategy.
- Develop a strong network with health tech industry contacts providing insight into best practice to attract and retain talent.
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and solution oriented to deliver results
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to align reward policies and practices to business objectives
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to design processes and operating practices that minimize risk and drive efficiency
- Ability to build robust relationships with stakeholders with the ability to effectively influence others and manage conflict
- Strong communication skills that engage
- A global mindset that fosters creativity within the team
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States
- Ability to use various up-to-date, effective benchmarking methodologies, reporting tools, and HR systems
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within health technology and start up organizations
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies is critical
- Proven track record working with VC based high growth start ups
- Experience and knowledge of the competitive trends occurring in start-up companies specifically within Lark's key markets
- Experience interfacing with business client groups and external candidates
- Experience in creating compensation and rewards marketing tools to enhance offer negotiations and our ability to attract and retain top talent
- Experience working within a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Proven experience conducting in-depth data analysis to provide relevant competitive package for candidates and employees
- Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration and a master's degree preferred
- 8-10 years of increasing compensation work experience predominately supporting emerging growth companies
Lark is a companion that lives on the user's phone and provides daily coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. Developed with the expertise of world-leading health professionals, we are on a mission to make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely when both the employee and the job are suited to such an arrangement and when the employee and their manager are in alignment with the work location and working hours. This option is only applicable to U.S. employees. To accommodate all employees, we have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, visit (please use the apply button below)