Compensation Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - New York City - 128 views
Analyzes, evaluates and classifies positions, within the Medical Center, using external/internal data and makes appropriate recommendations to leadership as required. Works directly with department heads/managers/supervisors to develop accurate and detailed job descriptions, and evaluate market value of positions. Responsible for monitoring HR data integrity, and the identification and development of procedures to enhance and expand existing audit programs.Works closely with consumers of HR data to ensure accuracy and completeness of data attributes.
- Participates in Compensation related projects as a Team member and/or Leader, as assigned, which may include designing/developing/facilitating presentations to target and varied audiences.
- Coordinates day to day activities of the Medical Center's Performance Management System, ePerformance. Handles all customer inquiries timely and efficiently. Collects feedback and works towards implementation of change to increase user satisfaction. Manages job description libraries, mapping tables and supervisor data to ensure smooth annual processes. Develops training material and resources. Trains users when requested. Escalates issues when needed.
- Leads efforts related to accuracy of HR data and integrity. Recommends new ways to improve data HR data quality, and works with all stakeholders to ensure data needs are being met.
- Coordinates HR tree/reporting structure changes when requested. Collects data, requests/implements change, and audits to ensure accuracy. Is knowledgeable about the tree structure process and can act as an expert within HR.
- Leads and coordinates all HR activities for FGP practice on boarding. Works with the FGP central office to determine appropriate title and salary, and coordinates with other HR areas (Benefits, Recruitment, Transactions, etc.) to ensure all on boarding time lines are met. Supports the FGP central office as needed to ensure all on boarding needs are met to make for a positive on boarding experience for the new NYULMC employees.
- Acts as resource to departments and internal HR staff in identifying and/or describing job content, minimum requirements, any critical factors and market conditions related/required for existing and proposed positions in order to effectively develop, evaluate and/or classify positions within the organization.
- Researches and Analyzes market data utilizing third party surveys and internal comparative data to determine appropriate classifications for positions.
- Implements salary increase programs and market adjustments for union and non-union populations. Performs quality assurance checks to ensure integrity of data.
- Assists in the administration, implementation and communication of Compensation policies and practices.
- Documents results and recommendations in accordance with Compensation practices and historical file purposes in a neat and comprehensive manner.
- Participates in Market-surveys and ensures that data is reported in an accurate and timely manner.
Bachelors degree. Minimum of two years related experience in a Human Resources related role, which includes performing work of an analytical nature. Strong oral/written/interpersonal communication skills. Ability to work in a fast- paced, priority shifting environment. Strong adherence to meeting deadlines.
Masters Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or other related field. Knowledge Excel, PeopleSoft HCM and PowerPoint. Experience working for a major academic medical center and unionized environments.
Business Office Setting.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents. And just as our employees invest so much in us, we invest in our employees. We're pleased to have one of the most competitive compensation packages not only among New York's hospitals and healthcare institutions, but within the corporate sector as well.
We begin with exceptional medical, dental, and drug coverage. We enhance this basic coverage with comprehensive wellness programs, and supplement those with retirement investment and benefits plans, and generous paid time off allowances. Add to that a very attractive tuition program, and you'll see just some of the ways that NYU Langone Health demonstrates our commitment to our employees.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit (please use the apply button below) for more information.
Located in the heart of Manhattan, with additional facilities throughout the New York City area, NYU Langone consists of six inpatient locations:
Tisch Hospital, its acute-care facility
Kimmel Pavilion, its newly opened, state-of-the-art healthcare facility
Rusk Rehabilitation, ranked as one of the top 10 rehabilitation programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report since 1989.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital, formerly known as Hospital for Joint Diseases, a dedicated inpatient orthopedic hospital