Compensation Analyst Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Boston - 63 views
Critical to their success is the ability to maintain strong customer focus, foster mutual respect, support Homesite Insurance's commitment to diversity, practice and promote teamwork, perform independently, maintain confidentiality, adhere to high standards of personal conduct and maintain and enhance professional/job competency.
Compensation Analysis and Consultation- 75%
- Provides compensation and reporting support in the areas of data analytics and compensation administration.
- Performs audits of compensation pay programs to ensure compliance and data accuracy.
- Design and execute reports, statistical models, and other analyses designed to help make data-informed business decisions
- Use analytics tools and solutions to support employees, managers, and leaders in compensation planning and decision-making.
- Supports pay program and bonus administration activities for employees and independent contractors including validating bonus payments and participating in program communications.
- Responds to HR request related to compensation by responding to requestors in a timely and considerate manner reflective of our corporate culture.
- Supports the compensation survey submission process by preparing general information, organizing data and tracking submission and data compilation status. Seeks opportunities to improve this process.
- Supports the administration and planning of the annual merit cycle and incentive programs as well as plan documentation and acknowledgement activities, as required.
HR Projects & Operations- 25%
Provide collaborative support to the Human Resources business partners in the development and implementation of human resources policies and processes in relation to compensation
Utilize various databases, HRIS systems and computer software programs to maintain records, create and design reports and create supporting documentation, forms and materials as needed
Serve as an additional support in the preparation and distribution of letters for promotions and job changes, as needed
Documents data collection and reporting processes along with corresponding data quality monitoring effort
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse populations within an organization
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (i.e. Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Business
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in compensation or a related role.
all levels of management and diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel capabilities.
- Strong preference for HRIS experience using WorkDay, ideally using the compensation modules.
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, project management, problem solving and innovative skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with
When you work at Homesite you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns at Homesite are eligible for the paid time off program. Contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
|apply nowapply now|