Community Manager - The Space OND - HND / BSc Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 249 views
- Provide administrative support across the organization, and manage the entire community
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience
- Create and implement processes
- Welcome members and guests on arrival
- Provide information and support as required by members and guests via email, telephone or in person
- Coordinate other support personnel, handle all vendor negotiations and update vendor log books
- Ensure all utility and governance related bills are treated when due
- Ensure office supplies are always available and keep accurate inventory of stock and reorders
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Arrange travel and logistics when necessary
- Ensure maintenance and repairs are carried out when due
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, printing and scanning
- Send out invoices and receipts when due
- Update client database frequently
- Manage social media pages as required
- Launch & Identify community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- NCE / HND / Bachelor's Degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must love people and be patient
- Neat and professional appearance
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft office tools
- Interest in social media and must be abreast of digital trends and tools.
Application Closing Date
10th Septemebr, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation and the stars of today and tomorrow