Communications Manager at Ikore BSc - MSc Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 125 views
- We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa. Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Collaborate with media on various levels and initiate ideas to preserve and promote company objectives.
- Create informative and interesting material such as articles, notices, web content and newsletters for increasing company’s reach to the general public.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Managing the organization's social media presence.
- Monitoring public opinion.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written, communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content.
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or any relevant field required (Master’s degree preferred).
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
- Include Communications Manager in the email subject line and include salary expectation in your application letter.
- Applications will be reviewed and online interviews will be conducted with selected candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.