Commercial Policy Processor Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Akron - 269 views
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform data entry into our processing system.
- Provide clerical assistance to customer service and underwriting representatives
- Search and validate new business data via online resources.
- Perform quality control checks
- Balance and track policy inventories.
- Transcribe and interpret policy information from source data into the company's network for insurance services on our commercial product lines.
- Understanding and the ability to shift your daily workload to meet our service level agreements
- Ability to think strategically and provide recommendations for process efficiency
Core Skills Required:
- Must have good PC knowledge; possess data entry skills, analytical/problem solving skills, knowledge of Windows.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service approach along with strong follow up
- Very detail-oriented
- Driven toward results, individually and in a team setting
- Ability to be resilient, positive, and focused
- Reliability and punctuality
- Having a "team" mindset
Previous Experience and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years in a high-volume data entry/ data processing setting
- Commercial Insurance experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
When you work at Homesite you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns at Homesite are eligible for the paid time off program. Contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
|apply nowapply now|