Commercial Lines Product Manager (P&C - Remote) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Boston - 161 views
This role is part of our Commercial Operations Department, which is responsible designing our roadmap for insurance operations as we scale the commercial business, executing on key initiatives and building an operation that drives value for customers, agents and partners with a cost advantage.
The Partner Channel Commercial Lines Product Manager will be responsible for driving financial performance by identifying opportunities that improve the bottom line for the Commercial business within the Partner channel.
*Please note that this position is open to 100% remote work in the US.
- Evaluate profitability against targets, identify drivers of variance and develop actionable recommendations to drive profitability improvement and growth
- Synthesize internal and external data to identify trends and opportunities within the channel
- Partner with Commercial Lines Product Center of Excellence to develop a roadmap for the Small Commercial Product within the Partner channel
- Collaborate with Partner Services team to develop ongoing performance reviews of key accounts ensuring consistent progress is made against targets
- Work with pricing and analytics teams to explore, analyze and critically evaluate product line information to identify opportunities to develop or enhance new products, services, pricing strategies, etc.
- 5+ years of commercial lines (BOP, GL, WC, IM) product experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with executives, such as CEO, CFO, and CIO on strategic direction setting and decision making
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and accomplish goals across a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to interpret and analyze data and present clear recommendations based on result
- Proven decision making, leadership skills and communication skills
When you work at Homesite you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns at Homesite are eligible for the paid time off program. Contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
|apply nowapply now|