Collection Officer - Keenest Tech Service OND - HND / BSc Job2021-09-03 10:49 Accounting / Financial Services Lagos 0.9K views
Location: Allen, Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Make calls to customers to pay their outstanding debts
- Send messages to customer
- Guide customers through the payment process
- Persuade reluctant customers to make payment promptly
- Meet weekly and monthly targets
- Give proper and correct report of work.
- Able to speak Hausa fluently is an added advantage
- Minimum educational qualification OND or HND
- A minimum of 1 year work experience (prior experience as a collection officer is an added advantage)
- Distance of home to the office should not be more than 2 hours
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria
- Must have a valid ID card
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have basic excel skill.
- Must have a smartphone (minimum of 2GB RAM).
Other Corporate Welfare:
- Comfortable office environment
- Good working atmosphere
- Monthly birthday party
- Regular Training Sessions to improve working skills
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly additional performance incentive.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com using the Job Title and Your Name as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly state the following in your mail:
- Phone number
- Speaking Language(s).