CLINICAL RECRUITER in NASHVILLE, Tennessee | Careers at NASHVILLE, TN 37201 Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Nashville - 48 views
Human Resources works smart to ensure the business has the right talent, focused on the right priorities, at the right time. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Perform all aspects of recruiting ranging from sourcing candidates, conducting effective and insightful screening, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers, coordinating the interview process and ensuring a strong candidate experience.
- Serve as a strategic partner with hiring leaders to understand their business objectives, growth strategies and hiring needs in order to develop strategic recruitment plans. Proactively utilize labor market and industry trends in order to educate hiring leaders and to develop recruitment strategies.
- Develop sourcing strategies and techniques to attract, screen and engage active and passive candidates. Create pipelines of candidates for critical skills areas by utilizing social media and other sources to identify, attract and recruit quality candidates.
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection. Act in compliance with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity statutes, rules and regulations.
- Promote BrightSpring's commitment to diversity in a manner supporting the mission and goals by networking with community agencies, professional associations, educational institutions, and attending various events and job fairs.
- Assist with building the company's reputation as an employer of choice by connecting with selected sourcing and recruiting channels through recruitment branding, community visibility, networking, corporate events, etc. Understand the culture and environment, the market, the services provided, the strategic direction of the company and the specifics surrounding each open position.
- Effectively create and manage a great experience for every candidate.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to document all steps of the recruitment process. Ensure candidates are given the proper disposition in accordance to OFCCP regulations. Ensure the documentation is current and accurate.
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience recruiting in a corporate environment
- 3-5 years clinical, healthcare, or rehabilitation experience required
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and proficiency with Microsoft office products.
- Previous experience sourcing candidates using a combination of sources including social media as well as working knowledge of effective recruitment/selection techniques and an understanding of HR practices governed by federal, state, and local statutes is required.
- Ability to sell the ResCare brand the opportunities offered within the organization.
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to keep the candidates engaged during the recruitment process.
- Ability to listen to business partners to fully understand the recruitment needs.
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary pharmacy, and comprehensive home and community-based health services for complex populations in need of specialized care. Through the company's eleven lines of business including home care, hospice, community living, behavioral health, family and youth, pharmacy, neuro rehabilitation, home health, applied behavior analysis and workforce development, the focus is on providing comprehensive care services, specialized care and clinical services to patients nationwide. For more information, visit (please use the apply button below). Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.