Clinical Liaison - Full-Time- Towanda, Pa Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Paradise - 264 views
Summary: You will have the ability to use your clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment. Successful candidate's will initiate one on one dialog with potential referral sources and maintain positive relationships with current referral sources. They will utilize their clinical expertise in assisting healthcare professionals in determining the appropriate level of care treatment decisions. The successful candidate will demonstrate competent skill set in usage of web based programs for clinical assessment completion, scheduling of activities, and referral source management. They will design, develop and drive cutting edge sales strategies designed to increase patient/resident admissions that leverage Kindred's core competence in the area of rehabilitating medically complex patients/residents who require an extended stay in a healthcare setting. The successful candidate will leverage their clinical/sales expertise to sell Kindred's 'Continuum of Care' model to prospective referral sources aiding in the patient/resident admissions/referral process. This process begins with identifying new prospects, educating them on Kindred's business model and clearly establishing how Kindred is able to differentiate themselves from their competition. Through the building of long term relationships with these referring facilities and physicians, the successful candidate will facilitate the identification and assessment of future patient/resident admissions factoring in length of stay, and level of acuity which should align with the outcomes expected from Kindred's clinical expertise in rehabilitation and nursing. The candidate can expect to spend most of their time (80% or more) in the field, making presentations, assessing patients/residents and building these long term relationships.
- College degree required.
- Valid drivers license.
- Clinical Licensure required. (RN/ OT/ PT/ SLP)
- Two years of former marketing/sales experience.
- 2+ years demonstrated full life cycle sales experience from lead generation, educating the client, persistent follow up and follow through on all leads, issues and success stories.
- Strong preference given to candidates who have previously operating in the sales function of a medical device, institutional pharmaceutical or healthcare setting company.
- Consideration will be given to those with prior Durable Medical Equipment and / or Home Health and /or Hospice.
- Previously demonstrated experience working in a clinical setting where they were directly involved with patient diagnosis and/or assessing acuity for complex patients/residents.
We offer competitive compensation while working with a healthcare leader!
To apply, please visit (please use the apply button below) and search for job #.
EOE. M/W/V/D. Drug Free Workplace.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
|apply nowapply now|
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you! You want to work in a healthcare setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients/residents you treat. You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. What you want is Kindred Healthcare. Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.