Client Success Manager - Fort Myers Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Fort Myers - 118 views
Gartner Client Success Manager
About the team:
The Client Success team follows a Client for Life Philosophy, and individuals in this role ensure that every Gartner client receives value far exceeding their investment. Associates seek to understand and surface client's business priorities, breakdown challenges, apply logic, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of Gartner services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions in IT, HR, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sales practices ensuring they are successful in the utilization of their Gartner subscription; resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Introduce Gartner services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their Gartner membership
- Collaborate with internal Gartner partners to overcome obstacles and maximize the value Gartner delivers to clients
- Identify approaches that address the client's operational challenges leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continuously improve client experience and client retention
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Participate or lead team projects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs
Essential must-have skills:
- 3+ years relevant professional and/or internship experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to clients
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking, and influencing skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. All Gartner associates strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner's career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1(see application details) or by sending an email to (see application details)
Job Requisition ID:51482
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: (please use the apply button below)
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
|apply nowapply now|
Looking for a community where you can thrive and make a visible impact?
Our team is intrinsically motivated by a shared set of values. Everyone strives to do their best for their clients, their team and themselves, setting the stage for future growth. This blend of curiosity, drive and humility forms the foundation of our culture.