Client Relationship Personnel-FBDS Nigeria HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 48 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be able to process requests, prepare correspondences and fulfill client’s needs to ensure client’s satisfaction.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client’s information
- Cold calling, generate sales leads, and manage both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting client’s information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer request and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify request information
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree or its equivalent in relevant field.
- Proven client’s support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position