CLIENT FUNDS ASSOCIATE in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky | Careers at LOUISVILLE, KY 40222 Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Louisville - 160 views
We are seeking a positive, team oriented candidate to provide exceptional customer service as they represent the Support Center to operations while processing transactions, responding to questions, and contributing to a dynamic team environment. Responsible for accurate and timely processing of resident trust account requests from operation/field to ensure availability of funds and maintain appropriate transaction records to maintain compliance with external reporting requirements including audit. Reports to Manager, Client Funds.
- Maintain accurate, organized, and current records for all client trust fund accounts
- Data entry for client fund accounts
- Deposit all funds received by individuals per company policy/practice and regulations and work with the Business Manager/Office Coordinator
- Prepare, post, and issue persons served weekly allowance funds based on interdisciplinary team's recommendation
- Upon proper request, verify availability of trust fund monies and issue within State regulatory requirements and company policy
- Verify all receipts to ensure purchase and documentation meet state/federal regulatory requirements and company policy/practice
- Complete proper discharge practices, transferring and closing trust fund balances
- Work with the Business Office to resolve reconciling items including void and reissue disbursements as needed
- Make appropriate entries for monthly applied income charges and issue checks with appropriate backup to process per company policy/practice
- Complete assigned work and meet productivity standards
- Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates information in a timely and accurate manner in order for associates to able to track service inquiries and resolution
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- One year of related experience preferred
- One year computer experience to include Windows applications
Skills and Abilities
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, government agencies, and general public.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Proficient computer skills to include email, word processing, and spreadsheet applications.
- Illustrated success in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of complementary pharmacy, and comprehensive home and community-based health services for complex populations in need of specialized care. Through the company's eleven lines of business including home care, hospice, community living, behavioral health, family and youth, pharmacy, neuro rehabilitation, home health, applied behavior analysis and workforce development, the focus is on providing comprehensive care services, specialized care and clinical services to patients nationwide. For more information, visit (please use the apply button below). Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.