Cleaner / Cook-CARE International OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Cleaning / Janitorial Services Jobs - Borno - 28 views
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Family: Admin
- To provide efficient and effective cleaning support and cook at the Office / Guest House in Dikwa including ensuring that the general appearance of the building and surroundings are maintained in accordance with the required standard.
Job Responsibilities 1
- Ensure office space is kept tidy
- General cleaning of all Guest House
- Dusting and cleaning of all furniture (Bookshelves, Photo frames, Cabinet, TV, DSTV etc.)
- Emptying and cleaning of all dustbins, shredders and ash trays
- General cleaning of all glass doors and windows
- General cleaning of all partition and wooden doors
- General cleaning of all electrical gadgets (Light fittings, electrical switches, A/C Vents etc.)
- Cleaning of all Carpeted floor where available
- Washing of all hard floors (Marble, granite, Terrazzo, and Ceramic tiles) and all corridors and stairways
- General cleaning and disinfecting of all toilets (WCs, Urinal bowls, Wash-hand basins and showers)
- Washing of all wall finishing and tiles
- General cleaning and removal of cobwebs from all ceilings and corridors
- General cleaning of the designated areas for cleaning and litter control of the surrounding
- To provide efficient and effective cleaning support and cook at the Office / Guest House in Maiduguri, including ensuring that the general appearance of the building and surroundings are maintained in accordance with the required standard.
Job Responsibility 2
Ensure routine sanitation:
- Buffing, Scrubbing and polishing of hard floors and walls
- Cleaning and polishing of all wooden and metal surfaces
- Removal of cobwebs
- Cleaning of all ceiling and A/C Vents
- Cleaning of window frames and glass.
Job Responsibility 3
Cooking / Food Hygiene
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Prepare meals during dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Estimates expected food consumption and organizes preparation
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift.
- Cleaning of internal light fittings
- Cleaning of window sills
- Dusting / cleaning of lights and fittings including air conditioners grill, all surfaces and objects
- Washing and shampooing of carpets where necessary
- Polishing of all wooden surface.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two to three years operational experience
- Culinary or Food Management degree preferred
- Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable
- Cooks possess a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, respect for all individuals
- Cook / Cleaner must be strong team players and people developers, and the knowledge of and adherence to workplace safety procedures
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team.
Key Working Relationships:
- Direct supervisor: Admin Assistant
- Reporting supervisor: Project Manager GAC
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is 100% BASE location.
We are recruiting to fill the position