Class Teacher - Lead's Legacy School OND - HND / BSc Job2021-09-28 14:28 Education / Teaching Lagos 557 views
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Industry: Secondary School
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans per curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
- NCE / BSc / B.Ed / HND
- State-specific teacher certification
- 3-5 years relevant experience
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates within Ikotun Egbe and its environs should apply.