Claims Adjuster- St. Louis, MO Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 months ago - Other categories - Birmingham - 134 views
In this role, you will adjudicate claims as assigned. You will also accurately receive intake of new losses, assess contract/agreement/policy coverage, and accurately document and investigate new losses while maintaining an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Deliver engaging and professional service on phone inquiries while providing information regarding claim processing and coverage.
- Authorize claims and answer a high volume of inbound calls.
- Process and complete all paperwork according to established procedures.
- Other Job Duties as assigned.
- Must have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and multitasking skills to effectively interpret the customer needs and provide resolution.
- 2+ years of experience in an Automotive Customer Service environment.
- Availability to work any shift in the contact center Hours of Operations
- Previous work experience within a claims department and/or experience with service contract call center preferred, but not necessary
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to identify and remove obstacles to ensure efficient workflow.
- Must be proficient with computers and applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc. as well as the ability to work with multiple systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Excellent communication skills: must have the ability to work independently when necessary and must be able to communicate effectively with contract holders, agents, dealers and internal customers.
- Analytical ability required : Make decisions based on the contract language for each series that is in force. Must be able to use good judgment and provided the contract benefits that apply on all claims.
- Shift Availability- Availability to work any shift in the contact center Hours of Operations.
At Protective, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture where all employees fully contribute and thrive. We have always been a values-driven culture. Doing the right thing and serving people are part of our DNA, and we believe that valuing and embracing different backgrounds and perspectives is what makes us unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to being inclusive and attracting, retaining, and growing the talents of a diverse and inclusive workforce.