Civil / Steel Structural Engineer - Ocean Crest Technologies HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 188 views
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will coordinate structural design development and assist in providing structural direction to projects in factory buildings and warehouses, filling stations, forecourts, underground tanks, storage depots,truck bodies ETC.
- Candidates will provide sound structural expertise on all project aspects associated with conceptual engineering, detailed engineering designs, and preparation.
- Structural analysis and design for pre-engineered and structural steel projects.
- Prepare of design drawings and workshop drawing, using CAD system.
- Developing cost estimates of Civil/Steel structural work components for projects and performing other assignment related tasks.
- Developing client reports and proposals; reviewing contractor shop drawings, request for information (RFI's), contractor bids and change orders.
- Technical support for all site activities related to structural steel work.
- Review the proposed drawings and calculations done by subcontractors and vendors.
- Review and reply on technical submittals and information requests sent by subcontractors and vendors.
- Inspect the work done by subcontractors and vendors. Ensure construction works are in compliance with approved drawings, workmanship standards, and contract specifications.
- Attend the required technical meetings with subcontractors and vendors to expedite the work as per contract requirements.
- HND or B.Sc in Structural Engineering / Building Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent experience gained in either discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in Steel manufacturing relating tofactory buildings and warehouses, filling stations, forecourts, underground tanks, storage depots, and truck bodies ETC.
- Must be knowledgeable in AutoCAD.
- Must be knowledgeable in a 3D modeling software, such as Solidworks.
- Solid modeling experience required.
- Drafting automation experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Experience with designing and drafting tanks a plus.
- Sheet metal fabrication experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced professional environment.
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, and MS Office.
- Detail oriented and able to multitask.
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.