Chief Technology Officer - Maurice Xandra Solutions Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-23 15:13 ICT Lagos 1K views
- We are looking for a competent Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to help scale our client’s suite of cloud-based SaaS products.
- This role requires a seasoned architect with strong domain experience in Adtech, Telcos OSS / BSS, Financial services & FMCGs.
- Setting and leading the technological vision and architecture for the company
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technical requirements
- Designing and implementing cross-product APIs that simplify solution delivery
- Developing a high performing and accountable engineering culture to meet and exceed ambitious performance targets
- Assessing and auditing current technology investments for potential improvement and operational efficiencies
- Developing a strong relationship between product and data engineering teams to power research that unlocks insights resident in disparate datasets
- Setting and maintaining sector leading SLAs, reliability metrics and governance strategies
- Keeping the company ahead of emerging technology trends and developments that foster thought leadership and evangelism within our industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10+ years of hands-on engineering and/or software development
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience leading highly-complex, technically challenging, cross-functional software teams in a senior technical leadership capacity.
- 5+ years of large-scale capabilities product engineering experience with contemporary tools and delivery methods in a complex environment (i.e. DevOps, CD/CI, Agile, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in architecting domain-specific microservices in high availability systems, applied big data technologies, machine learning and AI in a cloud environment.
- Experience attracting, hiring, retaining and leading top engineering talent and building highly effective teams across multiple locations.
- Deep understanding of the Product / Technology Platform’s underlying tech stack and its core components.
- Competitive package including participating in stock option plan and performance bonus.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.