Chief Accountant - Sayed Farms Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ibadan - 190 views
Job Reference: CA2021043
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure Accurate and timely closing of the books and ensure efficient reporting processes (monthly/quarterly/Annually).
- Analyze business and financial data, in an accurate, relevant and timely manner, in order to map the performance, trends and various potential forecasts of the company,
- Ensure that financial reporting is in accordance with IFRS and The Way We Do Things,
- Continue to integrate, adapt and develop the financial organization to fulfil the Sayed Farmsfinancial and organizational standards,
- Safeguard assets of the company through accounts reconciliations, impairment assessments of assets and liabilities and managing verification exercises of fixed assets, cash and stock periodically.
- Ensure strict compliance with various tax and other statutory requirements, rules and regulations including transfer pricing.
- Well-grounded in Accounting and Finance functions (credit management, Revenue accounting, assets management, inventories, receivables, taxes etc.),
- Ensure adherence and compliance with company policies and procedures (The Way We Do Things)
- Minimum of B.Sc. Accounting from recognized Universities;
- Minimum of10 years cognate experience of which at least 5 years must be at Senior Accountant level in reputable organizations;
- Membership of Professional Body such as ACCA, ICAN will be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of Tax laws and GAAP;
- Strong financial analysis skills;
- Ability to handle all transactions and postings, daily JV checking etc.;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particular with excel;
- Knowledge of accounting software is a MUST;
- Ability to train and supervise accounting team;
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.