Chartered Accountant - Phillips Outsourcing Services HND / BA / BSc Job4 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 518 views
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and carryout reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting and a minimum of 3 years work Experience
- Qualifications (ICAN, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g., SAP).
N400,000 monthly net.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Chattered Accountant" as the subject of the email.