Channel Manager at Utopia Media Group HND / BA / BSc Job5 days ago - Other categories - Lagos - 44 views
Job Title: Channel Manager
- Direct and manage all aspects of the Channel operations to achieve profitability goals by leading the on-air output within a 24/7 live environment.
- Ensure schedules abide by network contracts, Government regulations, and departmental budgets.
- Oversee schedule assignments of the Television Production staff.
- Manage the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans; direct sales forecasting activities and revenue-generating goals to meet specific Channel goals and profitability
- Formulate budgets, expenditures, marketing programs and appropriations for total station operations
- Manage market analysis and development to identify new Sales revenue and programs content opportunities to meet the Channel planned objectives for growth and financial success.
- Lead the management and development of a skilled staff that encourages both team and individual capabilities while promoting an environment that supports the management values and vision of the Group.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.