Certified Pre-K Teacher - La Casa de Don Pedro Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Education / Teaching Job - New York City - 43 views
Are you interested in a full-time position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further! We’re currently searching for someone who enjoys working with children, able to provide a learning environment, is passionate about serving the Newark community, and is able to work at one of our Preschool Centers. Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
La Casa de Don Pedro is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, non-merit based factors, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: www.lacasanwk.org
- Implement Preschool Teaching and Learning aligned with New Jersey – Department of Education: Core Curriculum Content Standards.
- Plan and implement the Creative Curriculum in the preschool classroom with 15, three or four years old children and provide individualized classroom experiences that are developmentally, linguistically, culturally and age-appropriate for the children served.
- Responsible for children assessments including among others ESI-R, and GOLD, to properly assess each child throughout the school year.
- Attends all required training and workshops to include but not limited to 15 hours of classroom focused professional development and methods that comply with applicable State and local laws for identifying and reporting child abuse and neglect.
- Develops an individual plan for each child to include goal setting based on identified needs and prescriptions for objectives and activities to meet established school readiness goals and child outcomes.
- Schedules home visits and parent-teacher conferences with families as required and one on one meetings as-needed and documents these events.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- NJ State Teacher Certification for Preschool
- Experience with children ages 2-5 yrs. old
$50,000-$54,000 per year
Monday – Friday 8:15am – 3:15pm. Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs.
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your cover letter and resume to Ecdrecruiting@lacasanwk.org.
- Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
La Casa de Don Pedro