CCTV Technician - ASA Security OND - HND / BSc Job2021-10-11 10:02 ICT Lagos 563 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Project Manager
- The role provides critical support to the project manager and the company at large by providing utmost technical services to the company and its clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system by responding and resolving any issues on client’s device in real time.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets.
- Installation and maintenance of alarm system, access control, panic buttons.
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide recommendations about accessing security and support
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
- Ensure installation of lock out programs
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- B.Sc., HND, OND, C&G, or Trade Test II & I in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering / Computer Science and ICT
- 4 - 7 years experience
- Demonstrable practical experience in electrical installation work, especially on CCTV and other security products like panic buttons and access control;
- Good English speaking skills, verbal and written;
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Energy Level;
- Minimum of 5years experience in a technician role or electrical installation work;
- Extrovert personality;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines;
- Self-motivated and accustomed to working with minimum supervision;
- Ability to operate in challenging and remote work locations;
- Ability to cope with pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'CCTV' as the subject of the mail.
We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff.