Catering Manager OND - HND / BSc Job1 week ago - Cook / Catering / Confectionery Job - Lagos - 158 views
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: The Managing Director
Our client is a reputable catering organization located in Lagos, is currently seeking to hire an experienced Catering Manager to oversee the business and administrative activities of the organization.
The ideal candidate must be innovative, carry excellence in service delivery, with proven ability to seek out new opportunities to deliver further growth and expansion.
- Manage the food and beverage provision for functions and events
- Plan menus in consultation with chefs
- Recruit and train permanent and casual staff
- Organize, lead and motivate the catering team, Plan staff shifts and rotations
- Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly observed
- Budget and establish financial targets and forecasts
- Monitor the quality of the product and service provided
- Maintain stock levels and order new supplies as required
- Liaise with suppliers, assist in negotiations with clients, assess their requirements and ensure they are satisfied with the service delivered.
- Ensure compliance with all fire, licensing and employment regulations
- Maximize sales and meet profit and financial expectations
- Directly supervise the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
- Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality; controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability.
- Evaluate food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Ensure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of customers and clients.
- Assist in maintaining a high level of service principles in accordance with established standards.
- Evaluate purchases are of quality and price are consistently met.
- Establish and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Support safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times.
- Good administrative, excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have basic IT and numerical skills with ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must be highly disciplined and customer friendly.
- OND/HND/BSc in from any field of study
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position continuously in the Food and Beverage or Hospitability Sector.
NGN70,000 - NGN80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.