Catastrophe Risk Associate (Remote Opportunity ) Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Boston - 69 views
- Perform statewide and countrywide peril-specific reviews, particularly for the wildfire peril
- Support the management of current catastrophe-related products for underwriting and pricing
- Assist with the development of new catastrophe strategies for individual states and regions
- Develop data and analysis automation tools to monitor natural disasters in near real-time
- Deliver critical reports and updates as part of catastrophe event response
- Prepare and submit state-specific regulatory reporting
- Support data visualization tools (Tableau, Shiny, etc.) developed by the team for use across the organization
- Develop detailed documentations for internal workflows
- Clearly communicate complex findings to members of the Catastrophe Management team and other Homesite teams
When you work at Homesite you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns at Homesite are eligible for the paid time off program. Contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!
|apply nowapply now|