Cashier - Mulby Mart Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 806 views
- To manages all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- Scan products, operate scanning equipment, fix scanning issues and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Collect payments whether in cash or debit card.
- Issue receipts or refunds.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Greet customer when entering or leaving the store.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
- Carefully bag customer’s items.
- Count cash, reconcile with total sales and remit to accounts at the end of shift.
- Process returns and check to see if items are damaged.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Make sales referrals, cross sell products and inform customers about services available.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open interactive communication.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in retail store or similar industry.
- Organized, meticulous and Customer centric.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Mulby Mart, a reputable Shopping Mall is currently recruiting to fill the position