Cashier (Kano)- KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Kano - 191 views
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Income and expenses management in the branch office including but not limited to processing customers’ orders, receiving payment, issuing receipts and maintaining expenses vouchers.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
- You have a minimum of one year relevant work experience as a cashier
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office / high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are either bases in or willing to relocate to Kano State.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position being applied for should serve as your subject.
For more information, please call: 01-2933125, 07033377269.
- Interview can be either conducted online or offline at our Lagos Head Office and successful candidate may need to work in Lagos for at least a month before going to the respective location.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
We are recruiting to fill the position