Cashier - Genesis Cinemas OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 641 views
- Minimum of OND / HND
- 1-2 years' relevant experience as a Cashier
- Strong ability to work in a team based/collaborative environment
- Must possess suggestive selling skills
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Must reside on the Island Axis (Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island)
- Preferable age range: 18 -25
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Good problem Solving Skills
- Team Player with good collaborative skills
- Strong ownership mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Warm and Friendly Disposition
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with "Cashier" as the subject of the e-mail.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.