Cashier - Fresh to Dommot Secondary School (SSCE) Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 564 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other front-end equipment to ensure that they are kept in full working order at all times and all faults (if discovered) are to report immediately to superiors.
- Ensure checkouts equipment is kept neat and tidy at all times and spillages are cleaned up immediately.
- Ensure all checkout stations ancillary devices such as POS; scanners; price display attachments, etc. are in good/working condition
- Maintain the stock and availability of checkout station’s consumables such as shopping bags; thermal roll; printer roll; availability of small denominations for use as change.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Crosscheck items presented for purchase by customers to see that they are in good condition.
- Scan all the items presented for purchase by customers.
- Ensure each customer’s trolley/basket is emptied before communicating the total amount to the customer.
- Process various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0-2 years work experience.
N40,000 to N50,000 per month
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.