Cashier - Esosa Food Systems & Innovations OND / NCE Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 223 views
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Sends report to Accountant/Branch Manager at the close of shift for the day.
- Raises sales invoices and issues receipt after payment to customers.
- Minimum of OND qualification with upper credit in Accounting or any Management Discipline.
- Applicant must possess good arithmetic skills and numerical abilities
- Applicant must have at least 2 years experience in similar role.
- Applicant must possess integrity and be willing to learn.
- Applicant must be resident in Surulere or environs.
N35,000 - N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifiewd candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email