Cary Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - New York City - 154 views
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Willingness to work all shifts.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with Synchronis Data Link Control (SDLC) concepts and methodologies, supporting automation initiatives and process improvements.
- Knowledge of Cloud and Virtualized solutions (OpenStack/VMware).
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Network Operations Center experience.
- Scripting with Python, No-JS, Perl, or similar languages with examples of projects implemented.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
What you’ll be doing...
The Cary Network Management Center is seeking motivated and driven engineers to support management of Verizon’s Intelligent Edge Network encompassing Unified Transport, NGPON2, Multi-Service Edge, Base Network Controller, IP Routing, and Converged Core technologies.