Call Center Quality Assurance Officer - Bytefin Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Lagos - 466 views
- A Call enter Quality Assurance Officer must measure and evaluate the performance of the customer service representatives who come in direct contact with the company's consumer base.
- The main goal is to ensure objectives are being met to maintain operations at an optimal level.
- Quality assurance representatives use tools like call monitoring and audio recording software to evaluate representatives' performance metrics and assist upper management with discovering weaknesses and rewarding strengthsin customer service.
- As a Customer Service Quality Assurance Officer, your goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team.
- It is your responsibility that, regardless of the agent approached or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent treatment
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards;
- Review a subset of support agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chat, etc)
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards;
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback;
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings;
- Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, FRT, IQS) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs;
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs;
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support;
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects;
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level;
- Create reports that reflect support performance;
- Report support team’s performance to higher-ups;
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations;
- Positively contribute to the team culture.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 0 - 1 year work experience.
- Experience in the customer service / collection space;
- Proven track record of analytical skills;
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance;
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative) feedback;
- Good organizational skills, knowledge in goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics;
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those;
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.
N50,000 - N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.