Call Center Agent - Amaget Online Store Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Marketing / Communication / customer care Jobs - Ikeja - 155 views
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
N40,000 - N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF Format to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.
For More Information: Call - 08156134050