BUSINESS SUPPORT EXECUTIVE Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 186 views
We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Support Executive with vast experience in Oil and Gas industry only particularly NAPIMS and the IOC and EPC's to contribute to the growth of our company. The vacancy is a feminine position and the successful candidate will be stationed in our Lagos office responsible for driving the company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to subscribe to our services and also provide internal business support to the External Account Managers/Directors and the associated diverse range of customers. The Business Support Executive is an entry-level position and the ideal candidate will be smart, young, dynamic, good looking, well presentable and capable of delivering first class customer service, be solution orientated and ambitious.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generation of Request For Quotation(RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Managing the flow of correspondence into the company and reconciliation of customers accounts documentation.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers
- Demonstration of consistent business development success and target – driven achievement
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
- Demonstrate awareness of opportunities when talking to the client base
- Ensure appropriate client visitation to maximize penetration into the account.
- Rendering weekly follow up reports to the Team Lead
- Build and maintain productive business relationship with clients-Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Monitor the client portfolio and follow up on opportunities.
- Stay up-to date with Clients needs and Industry trends.
- Knowledge of processes in NAPIMS and IOC's
- Prompt Business Intelligence on all viable bids and tenders.
- Task planning, budgeting and Forecasting
- Innovative(promotes positive changes, proposes valuable ideas on changing the status quo)
- Swift Turnaround time on assigned tasks
- Attitude to work(enthusiastic about his work and knows the importance of his/her role in the company)
- Good communication and inter personal skills. Pleasant and professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, confident and mature approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft business tools – Office , teams and Skype
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and co-ordinate workloads and work under pressure to meet deadlines to achieve customer satisfaction
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
3-4 years sales experience
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills
- Neat, well-groomed appearance
- Confident, ambitious and a competitive attitude
- Daring, Decisive and Self Driven
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Conceptual and Innovative Skills
- Experience in driving sales in NAPIMS and IOC's in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage