Business Process Manager - Provider Management Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Tempe - 62 views
In this role, you will be responsible for project management, process improvement, and implementation support for the broader Provider Network Management team. You will be responsible for data analysis, project planning, creating and leading presentations, internal and external communications, and the planning and facilitation of meetings to various audiences including executive level members.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and support digital and software implementations to improve processes and save costs for the Provider Network Management team including but not limited to: vendor agreements, communication/training plans, end user adoption and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders including operational, clinical, legal, and other departments as needed to support initiatives.
- Advise senior leadership on innovative business models to increase operational efficiencies and reduce overall costs.
- Contribute to the growth of CareCentrix through new payor implementations including but not limited to: assistance in creating and /or maintaining applicable contract amendments/documents, provider communications, provider manual updates and project planning.
- Assist in strategic planning to align/inform decision frameworks for short and long term goals including but not limited to: new product lines (e.g. Telehealth) and new health plan clients.
- Provide ROI (return on investment) based on internal reporting to determine cost effectiveness of proposed process improvements and software implementations.
- Assist in delivering innovative solutions to the broader Provider Network Management team to meet evolving business needs.
- Participate and lead cross-functional projects within the organization.
- Participate as a committee member on various forums, including but not limited to external document review committee (EDRC) and document approval and policy review (DAPR).
You should get in touch if:
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree or have minimum of 4 years of relevant project management / process management experience in a healthcare industry.
- You have 4+ years experience in project management, process improvement, planning and facilitation of meetings, building and delivering presentations.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based software (Salesforce, Quip, Airtable).
- You understand end user behavior and able to adopt new technologies.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.