Business Manager - Accesspoint Consults OND - HND / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Ikeja - 193 views
Business managers are visionary thinkers who develop, evaluate, strategize, and put into operation measures to make a company successful.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Business Manager:
▪ The primary role of a business manager is to ensure the daily functioning of a department or group of employees.
▪ A business manager articulates both short and long-term goals to ensure a company’s longevity.
▪ Business managers complete administrative work and correspond with other departments.
▪ As a leader, a business manager motivates staff and creates an environment where employees thrive.
▪ In the business world, managers coach employees to help them perform their positions more efficiently
▪ Business managers oversee business financials, meaning that they have the skills to make budgets.
▪ Business managers perform human resource activities, such as performance evaluations, hiring and discipline for employees in their department.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in business management to qualify for a position as a business manager.
▪ Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to direct employees and lead the department.
▪ Must be a problem solvers, who work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent a department or company from reaching its goals.
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.