Business Management Analyst - Accesspoint Consults OND - HND / BSc Job4 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Ikeja - 144 views
Management Analyst is a person that finds out new ways that can help a business, company etc grow and increase its profits. A business management analyst experiments with new strategies and methods that can make a considerable contribution to the business. They are involved in the analysis and development of the entire management of all the sections of the business and should be able to implement profitable solutions for it.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to fellow colleagues and junior staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Planning strategies to make necessary changes within the company for effective growth of the company
• Strategic planning to increase the market value of the products manufactured from the company and increasing sales and profits for the company
• Prepare reports and presentations for the company employees that can give them ideas to improve their work strategies and expertise in a particular work.
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 2-5 years experience in business analysis or similar field preferred.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Mode Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “JOB TITLE” as subject of the email.