Business Development Representative Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Other categories - Bothell - 119 views
The Business Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, existing customer prospect lists, lists of stagnant and null accounts, call-lists and individual research. This role will play a key role in regional business, providing inbound support and qualification of leads produced by Fujifilm Sonosite marketing campaigns as well as existing customer call-outs to verify system configuration and warranty status. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers and work collaboratively is essential to this role. This position is remote and will focus on our North Central sales region.
Essential Job Functions:
- Qualification of inbound leads from Fujifilm Sonosite marketing
- Develop new business via telephone, email and online communications
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Call-out to Install Base for Warranty, up trade and expansion leads
- Call-out to Install Base to improve CRM data quality and quantity
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline for better follow up by the Sales Team
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with Management to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in (please use the apply button below), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze lead pipeline reports and dashboards
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree/Associates Degree or significant related experience
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- CRM Experience preferred ((please use the apply button below) recommended)
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined lead/sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written & oral communications skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Goal-oriented individual
- Team player, able to gain confidence and trust of the Direct Purchase and Field Sales teams
- Compelling telephone communication skills
- Strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) abilities
- Strong affinity for technology
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at (please use the apply button below).
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at (see application details) . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.