Business Development Officer-Ubacle Group HND / BA / BSc Job2024-01-31 10:03 Other categories Lagos 38 views
Location: Benin -City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Increase and drive sales to achieve revenue goals.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Create and implement processes and policies to support the overall business.
- Track, identify, and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Track and report on the status of proposal components.
- Conduct ongoing market research.
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals.
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Prepare and submit sales contracts
- Minimum academic qualification of HND / BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Result-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales target
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Candidate must reside in Benin-city, Edo state.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.